The Wisconsin Department of Children and Families (DCF) is continuing to travel across the state this week to hold special local announcements for the proposed Quality Rating and Improvement System, YoungStar.
DCF would like to invite YOU to join them at these special announcements- all will feature DCF Secretary Reggie Bicha. Here are the latest dates, times, and location for these announcements:
• Wednesday, February 10 in Appleton: 10:30 am at Project Bridges Day Care Center, 803 East College Avenue, Appleton
• Wednesday, February 10 in Green Bay: 3pm at Encompass Early Education and Care Inc., 1275 University Avenue, Green Bay
• Thursday, February 11 in Stevens Point: No time or location known as of yet.
• Thursday, February 11 in Wausau: 3pm at Wausau Child Care Inc. Franklin Center, 721 Franklin Street, Wausau
• Friday, February 12 in Eau Claire (RESCHEDULED TIME): 9:15 am at Luther Midelfort Child Development Center, 540 Fulton Street, Eau Claire
• Friday, February 12 in Holmen (NEW): 12:30 pm at Garden of Friends Family Child Care, 903 Amy Drive, Holmen
• Friday, February 12 in Hudson (NEW): 3:30 pm at Hudson Community Children’s Center, 824 Fourth Street, Hudson
If you are planning on attending an event, please email an RSVP to Julie E. Schultz at email@example.com. Come one, come all!