In Wisconsin, 70 percent of children—infants to age five—receive child care. As a child care professional, you are in a position to change the lives of Wisconsin’s children and families. Becoming a member of the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association gives you access to resources that help you provide children high-quality care and education. And while you’re busy helping children grow, you can work confidently knowing you are supported by Wisconsin’s largest community of early childhood professionals.
WECA membership benefits create opportunities to put you in the best position to succeed, for yourself and the children you care for. Your benefits include:
- Member discounts on WECA training workshops and conferences
- Member discount on registration for the annual NAEYC conference
- A one year subscription to one of the following early childhood magazines Young Children or Teaching Young Children
- A one year subscription to the WECA quarterly newsletter
- Savings of 20% on hundreds of books, videos, brochures, and posters carried in the NAEYC catalog
- AND MORE!
It’s so easy to join! Visit our website today and sign up to be part of a committed community of early education professionals.